Email This Page
by Mark Larson
Synopsis: One player on one team to have in their possession all three flags.
2. The Flag Runner must stay in motion. No bunkering or hiding for any
3. Teams are allowed to break up into whatever squads or individuals
4. Any amount of paint can be carried or borrowed from teammates(if
5. If the Flag Runner is out, then his Flags are up for grabs. The Runner
6. Hunters..anyone not staying with their Runner may go out to hunt
7. The Flag Runners may carry whatever they wish as far as markers and
8. Starting bases...far enough apart to make it interesting. Separate
BREAK THE SUPPLY LINE
Synopsis: Each player has limited ammo. In order to get more, players have to break into the enemy's base and get more. Elimination play.
2. Teams can have one flag defender per every 3 members of the opposing
3. Defenders can carry whatever they wish for ammo, but cannot give
4. Defenders must stay within 30 feet of their flag (clearly visible range of flag).
5. Each other player will have 50 rounds of ammo to start play.
6. Each player has 200 rounds of ammo located in a box next to the enemy's
7. Play continues until all players on opposing team are eliminated.
Copyright © 1992-2012
Corinthian Media Services. WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.