paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Naked Women on CNN

In Reply to: Yep. posted by Dale on July 25, 2003 at 00:05:47:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Team Fugitive 3
on July 25, 2003 at 03:24:55

Nice Ideas!

: We have been toying with the idea of RENTING a tracked backhoe and just dropping a shell of armor on top of the roll cage. Bolt it down. Zip ties, whatever. Come with a trailer and we don't have storage problems.

: The cannon and machine gun turret would be part of the shell.

: Use netting on the sides and ride around with your windows down OR you won't be able to see out of them. Ditto the front windshield should be removable and reinstallable. If you can, you will be blinded by every break. OR

: A case of windshield fluid you can pump from inside the car.

: Angle the front winshield netting as horizontally as possible so you get more bounces than breaks on the front windshield.

: I flirted with a Tippman 98 or Spyder based "Chain Gun" It shoots out the center and the six rotating barrels are fake and just turned with a motor or pneumatic ram. The fields won't let you use a full auto much less a chain gun. But I always thought a set of speakers in the turret playing a recording of one firing WITH those rotating barrels would have the desired effect. Maybe better. Even flirted with adding a strobe flash to flash down the top barrel to simulate a muzzle blast. Add some CO2 fog from your Tippman's firing right under it and it should look pretty cool, Especially at night.

: I have a circuit to control a solenoid ROF to pull a trigger or ram or both.

: Lot of resources for parts and electronics if you need them. Let me know.. E mail me.

: ddupont@charter.net

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.