paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Shatner Game at EMR- IMPORTANT INFO

In Reply to: Re: Shatner Game at EMR- IMPORTANT INFO posted by JointFuryFlounder on July 31, 2003 at 16:51:51:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Eric "FORCED_ENTRY" Fetterman
on July 31, 2003 at 22:14:47

Those EMR hometeam members with bunkhouses are going to be ok, but they MUST either be registered for the Shatner game, reffing, or working at EMR for the event. We need to make good use of every parking space available, so double up or triple up in a vehicle when you show up at EMR. All pre-registered players get the prime parking spaces. EMR Hometeams please remember ---- PARKING ON, OR THE SIDES OF THE BUNKHOUSE ROAD WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT THIS EVENT---. Busses, emergency vehicles, police, etc. will be utilizing the bunkhouse road for access on and off the property. EVERYONE will get designated parking in the lots that we have set up. I hope this helps- If it doesn't, email me at splatzenough@yahoo.com or call me at the field. We will see you there!

Eric Fetterman
EMR Operations Manager
www.emrpaintball.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.