paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Fire fall attendance expectations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Smakman
on August 11, 2003 at 07:04:43

Ok, there is a lot of feedback and I have been getting a lot of email about who is coming and where from and how many, ect. so I am going to post here who have confirmed their plans on coming that I know of.

I have people who tell me they are coming from as far east as West Virginia and as far west as San Antonio, TX and as far north as Cedar Rapids, IA. I get a pretty good Kansas City bunch as well as St. Louis and Memphis players too. Members of the Pukin' Dogs and at least one other national scenario team are supposed to be coming too. Rick Tuck, owner of the Julius tank will be coming down from Chicago as well as a few of his cohorts. Lyle spillman and crew are coming up from AR as well as a good bunch from the Cape Girardeau area and a new bunch from St. Louis on top of the regulars from that area. Anyone else who is planning on it, sound off here!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.