paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Interesting...

In Reply to: Actually, I've been researching that... posted by Kerry on August 11, 2003 at 16:12:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
James "FlashTX" Peterson
on August 11, 2003 at 17:51:59

Hrmm...I thought Paintball USA, the field in Houston where Viper Enterprises used to do games, has had a great year in terms of attendance for weekend rec-ball play. But maybe I'm mistaken about that...I could check with the owners and managers to be sure...I doubt they'd mind discussing it with me seeing as I'm a frequent contributing writer to Scenario News. You know, the magazine that Lawrence "TB" Wright publishes?

Two weeks ago, I attended the largest tournament that's ever been held in Texas...but maybe Mondo from Animal Paintball didn't have his facts straight too. Remind me to ask him how his Texas-based business is doing. Oh wait...I've been in touch with him plenty since I covered that event for another website. Behold, the power of advertising!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.