paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

The solution for Generals and Senior Officers is

In Reply to: Re: Decline in player turnouts posted by Andy on August 15, 2003 at 17:30:20:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on August 15, 2003 at 17:59:14

Paid Staff for Key Positions. Generals and for Big Games with 200 plus players maybe some officer staff with cell phone communications as well as the Talk Abouts.

Try Girlfriends, wifes, and sisters. Many don't mind hanging back, ordering men around, and being saluted... Make it family weekend.

Seriously, we've done it at some games and it works!

I even wrote a role for a 'soccer mom' to come looking for Johnny Johnson that was NOT supposed to come because he had an dentist appointment.

She came double time into the HQ in a skirt, facemask, and looked like she was on a MOM Mission. She also had large purse containing a satchel charge - Looking for Johnny. They let her walked right in the base, not asked for a password, and ignored her armband team colors.

Of course, the General had no clue where "Johnny" was. "No, I can't call him on the radio."

She says, "Here watch this for me. I'm going to find him and then kill him!" She leaves the satchel charge with the timer running and 60 seconds later RINGGGGGGGGG. The General and all his staff within a 50 foot radius is DEAD!

We did it to both sides and it worked like a charm both times. We got everyone Soooo Paranoid it got really strange with the passwords and counter passwords after that. The photographers were shot so much they left and came back with referee jerseys on.

We recuited the Bob Long Girl at D Day to join the French Resistance and drop a satchel charge at a German Fuel Depot. Had it all set up but the So and Sos wouldn't give us a satchel charge. She would walk up with her short shorts and tank top and team colors in her hair and hand out the barrel plug freebies just like in the staging area. She would leave a satchel charge and walk off. Then Boom! Fuel Depot destroyed.

Maybe next year. I got her phone number.... 3000 guys and the 54 year old, married guy asks for her number and gets it.....

You guys should really try to recuit some ladies.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.