paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: NEWBIE NEEDS ADVICE ON GUNS

In Reply to: NEWBIE NEEDS ADVICE ON GUNS posted by UnToUcHaBLE on August 28, 2003 at 19:57:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Clayphoto

on August 29, 2003 at 09:42:18

First thing I would do if you bought the gun from a Pro-Shop, take it back to them to see if anything is wrong. If you CO2 froze an O-ring or particles in your airlines, you may have your problems solved for a couple bucks or even free.

For beginner guns, Pirahna, Spyders, and Custom 98's are pretty much the standard setters. I'd try all of them out for a couple days each if possible and go from there.

: hey im kinda new to the sport and i currently have a pmi pirahna, i personally think its a peice oftricycle always breaking on my and accuracy is horrible but it does what it needs to do. i would like to kno what is the best gun for me to buy. i was thinking a tippman 98 custom, anyone got a suggestion?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.