paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: SPPLAT ATTACK II ROCKED!!!!!!!

In Reply to: SPPLAT ATTACK II ROCKED!!!!!!! posted by Doomtrooper_Captain_-_HAZMAT on September 05, 2003 at 16:20:40:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Matt "BEERMAN" Itterly

on September 05, 2003 at 21:15:08

How about the great refs that took a beating all day. Especially the final battle, I have never worked or even saw a group of refs and staff that worked so well.

BEERMAN

: I just want to thank a few people for one of the best experiences I've ever had.

: JJ Brookshire and Co. - for an awesome event and all the support for the Magnificent 7. You rock.

: William Shatner and Mancow for bringing the notoriety a fusion paintball/charity event like this deserves. And come on, how cool is it to hang out with the SHATMAN!

: Col. Dave - An actual American hero, and a great individual. Thank you so much for the advice and the compliments.

: Mother - for running a great game and roughriding over all the HELL that comes with it. (I guess I owe you a bottle of BAILEYS) Thanks for the blanket too.

: Pacman - for having me and taking care of my arrangements. I really never thought about this until the flight home, but - you were the X.O. - you ran the war like a general, on your own- without an X.O.. Thats pretty incredible. You had it wired tight as well. Okay so there si a little blast area around you when you're that wound up. Goes with the weight of command. You also rocked mostest.

: The rest of THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN - Blue, Joker, Viper, Nakili, Pacman, and Joe. All I can say is that I felt like I had a team besides DOOMTROOPERS. You are all bros (and a sis) and I would go anywhere anytime with this crew. Pros all the way, and damn good folks. (I'm getting all misty eyed) Joker - I hope all the best for your daughter, I'm sure it will come through for you, and if there is ever anything else I can do - just call. Hey Joker, I didn't have to execute and desserters this year!

: Duane and Mike Bell - I can not thank you enough for taking care of me, feeding me, picking me up at the airport, shoving drinks in hand all night, thanks my friend.

: Nick, Jeremy, Ducky of TEAM ARSON and Tim from FLA GLADIATORS - thank you all for the best support I could have asked for. Assistant commanders are so needed for me to do my job and you guys did everything I asked and more. Hope you're there next time. I'll see you all here in FLA.

: All those who stood the defense - what a thankless job that is. To miss frontline game time to do a duty that may or may not ever see any action takes great players with a vision of what it takes. But it is so important. Thank you all and I hope I didn't piss anybody off. Great work.

: Evil Inc. - My OMEN was a slaughter machine. That gun rails 'em out there. Love it.

: Bust N Balls and Vforce - Great masked, best I've ever had. Got everybody in my bunkhouse to buy one too. Great stuff Ethan.

: Riccochet loaders, my favorite. Dependable and functional, and they don't break off at the neck like some other brands I can think of.

: Magnum Boots - best footwear there is. Worn them for years. I'll always smile about a new pair though. I gotta try these padded socks Joker keeps going on about.

: Draxxus Paint - what can I say. It shot great.

: Okay If I forgot anybody -- light me up next time so I won't forget.

:
: Matthew 'HAZMAT' (AKA GQ) Zeyn of DOOMTROOPERS and MAGNIFICENT 7

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.