paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Boy oh Boy...

In Reply to: Stop already! posted by Tony Jackson on September 08, 2003 at 16:48:14:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Otter_DOTW
on September 08, 2003 at 19:39:53

Hi... my name is Chris Ott, better known as Otter, you can email me at Otterpaintball@hotmail.com if you'd like to chat.
I remember reading your boards on EMRpaintball.com prior to the game... as it was I thought you were a nut. This just proves it beyond a doubt. You have no clue in what you are even saying and what you have started. Anyone who is reading your posts can rest assure, and already know that you are nothing but a crack pot. EMR is an absolute genuine place. Blue is a friend and teamate... how dare you attack him in saying hes in it for the money. HOW DARE YOU. Blue is one of the most respected players and owners in the ENTIRE paintball industry. It'll sound mean, but I don't care at this point.. who are you? What has your contribution been to this industry then two facing it on boards you whacko. If anyone would like to see how nutty this guy is, check here.. especially read the bottom post from the Site Admin Paul...

http://www.williamshatner.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6640

Its deffinately a dandy and proves how much of a screwball you are. EMR is my HOME. Its teams and Blue are my family... and thats something you do not mess with. Have A Nice Day! oh yeah also.. on the will shatner site, this is from you..

Someone introduced me to Tom Kaye who is just about one of the nicest, most genuinest people you will ever meet. He introduced me to Glenn Palmer. Who was also very profesional.

Now.. didnt you say basically that hes a rotten scumbag??

: : The no drinking before Games policy is not enforced. Except when the cops stop buy.
: (Technically it is no drinking prior to 8 hours before game-on. The people drinking "FRIDAY" did not play sat OR SUNDAY)

: : The grass needs cutting.

: (It's NOT A GOLF COURSE - IT's A MOUNTAIN!)

: : The buildings, the Old Beat up MDF stuff needs to go.

: : It needs flushing toilets and showers.

: : Im sure Blues house has flushing toilets, showers and phones.

: (Flushing Toilets would be a nice addition, but with over 15 portajons, it was adequate. If one is full find another. SHOWERS - Yep, behind bunkhouse 1 or 3 I believe. Next time, research the field with a phone call or email. IT's a paintball field, NOT THE HILTON!)

: : The MDF bunkhouses while quaint would not meet houseing codes in 3rd world countries.

: (See above about the HILTON!)

: : Alls Blue cares about is getting money from it till he sells it.

: (NO he doesn't. BLUE IS A PLAYER and IS FOR THE PLAYERS)

: Please get over your poor attitude. You have been banned on 2 boards, going for 3????
: You thought it was the cats a$$ during your first posts until you got told off. I imagine the name calling at me will begin shortly... following suite to the other boards!

: Tony Jackson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.