paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

No prob!!

In Reply to: Calm Down/ Just trying to pull you out of the work posted by Chainsaw on September 09, 2003 at 23:35:26:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Snooker
on September 09, 2003 at 23:50:50

Alright guys ...Apology accepted,
The Gladiators do have a bunch of young players but that is the future of the sport...with-out them THE SPORT WILL DIE!!!
We might come up on thursday night & walk the field?
Will we be able to get in??

Also "Davinci",
Which end will be which?
SNOOKER

: Snooker:

: We were just trying to pull you out of the woods and get you fired up about playing, It is called Trash Talking. No harm is intended. If you read further across the board you will see we (Team Smite) fired a couple at the Screaming Munkeys, they fired back we all laughed and moved on.

: I apoligize on behalf of myself Bill Collins for making fun of you. I am sure that Cpt. Mako feels exactly the same way as I do.

: At least we got you back on the Pig!
: Just having fun.
: Chainsaw,
: Team Smite

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.