paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Top ten famous last words from the attackers

In Reply to: Re: Top ten famous last words from the attackers posted by Not_Bob on September 11, 2003 at 12:04:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
CanadianChris

on September 11, 2003 at 17:20:05

well done on both sides. I personaly can't wait to hear the defenders screaming THERES HAMSTERS IN THE WALLS OH MYYYY GOOOOOD THERS HAMSTERS IN OUR WALLS!!!!!!!!!

: Top ten famous last words from the attackers...

: 1) "CHARGE!"

: 2) "Pass me another case - I think I might be able to get this guy"

: 3) 2:45 min into the game - "When do they call this thing? I need to go to the ATM"

: 4) "Air - For the Love of God, has someone got more air"

: 5) 2:50 min into the game - "Hey, I think I can see the castle" - WAP!!! "Oh, I guess not, time to clean mask AGAIN!"

: 6) "Where do all these grenades keep coming from?"

: 7) "Dude, it's raining - got a plastic baggy for my electro?"

: 8) "Anyone got some 9 Volts?"

: 9) "My finger hurts"

: 10) "Don't worry guys - I have my pump in the bunkhouse"

: Not Bob
: Mayberry Marauders
: Blue's Crew
: Pump Defender

:
: : Top ten famous last words from the pump defenders before their demise
: : by "Big E"

: :
: : 1) "There's Hamsters in the walls there's Hamsters in the ahh............."

: : 2) Run Away ...Run Away...

: : 3) I can't believe they got in so fast.

: : 4) 1 little 2 little 3 little paintballs.....4 little 5 little 6 little paintballs......7 little 8 little 9 little paintballs.....oh #&*$ I out of paintball.

: : 5) Can you pass me a 12 gram.

: : 6) Is there anybody out there, hello guys, where is everybody?

: : 7) Damn it Jim,.... Im a paintball player, not a miracle worker

: : 8) Look watch me jump around like a monkey, I can dodge any paintball, WAP ahhh my balls

: : 9) Don't worry guys I still have my PGP

: : 10) Was that the whistle?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.