paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Are the forts complete in TAMPA?!

In Reply to: Re: Are the forts complete in TAMPA?! posted by Jeremy on September 12, 2003 at 09:26:38:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Jeremy "Davinci" Gadbaw
on September 12, 2003 at 14:25:33

: : Are the forts completed?

: : Will any wide area lighting or electricity be provided via generators like they were at W.Warriors?

: : What side of the field will the ALIENS be camping on?

: : When can we begin our Invasion on Friday?

: : Chainsaw
: : Team Smite
: : "Hang on to your butts...."

: Chainsaw,
: Not sure on the lighting,
: I will be set up on the south side of the parking lot,by the Chrono Station,(I'll be out friday evening)
: I believe after 5,not sure though

: Davinci

Correction,make that the north side of the parking lot :(

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.