paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Cheated--I need advice....

In Reply to: Cheated--I need advice.... posted by Nicholas Gregorio on September 11, 2003 at 13:06:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Nicholas Gregorio
on September 13, 2003 at 19:58:19

I've spoken to the owner of TacticalMarkers.com--it seems I was wrong in thinking TacticalMarkers was cheating me as he explained to me the situation with Armotech; apparently the problems I've been having is due to the faults of Armotech and not TacticalMarkers. In this regard I must apologize to TacticalMarkers.com.
After my last talk with Jonn (owner of TacticalMarkers) I am at ease in knowing that he is doing everything he can to make the situation right. He has assured me that my marker was shipped out Priority Mail on Aug 28 giving me a confirmation number for USPS. We have agreed that should the marker not be delivered by Wed that he will refund my money.

: Forgive me if this post doesn't belong here.
: Back in April I had preordered a Zeus G2 from Tacticalmarkers.com. Since it's release in May and throughout the summer I've been wrangling with them either to get the marker or to get my money back. TacticalMarkers at first, told me that the marker was on its way and I should receive it at anytime--since it is coming direct from France it has to pass through customs so it may take some time. Time passes and after more wrangling over limited production and order tracing I still receive nothing--then Tactical tells me that Armotech screwed up my order and that he shipped one out personally on Thurs. Aug 28th. Two weeks have passed and I haven't received squat. It should at most only take 5 days to receive a package from TacticalMarker.com's address to mine. I cannot believe that after reading all the good comments about this guy that he would cheat me like this. I should have known from a web business that accepts only paypal and makes you pay for the preorder before actually shipping out the order.
: Anyways--I am wondering what authorities I could contact to get back at this guy, or what steps I should take. I basically lost $145.00 but the money doesn't mean anything now--I just want to get back at this guy. Please advize?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.