paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

conversations / opnions/ promotors continued

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
dave "_dave__from_the_coalition" ciarcia
on September 25, 2003 at 09:25:17

come on someone besides me and wretched have opnions out there ???/

to answer you on decisions between promotors yes the better game will draw better -- my point was to the newer games and promotors that come along while i have games and promotors i like and go out of my way to make sure i go to ( am sure you too do that ) i like to think that i am open to try anything new but if the new guy (or the old guy ) doesnt give thoought to the dollars that a person can spend in a given time peroid -- he can unknowning prevent exposure of his product to custumber for the future -- so while competing among promotors is a good thing - maybe what i am trying to say is if i was the promotor i might want to be smart how i did this and plan to maximize my dollars

dave the coalition

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.