paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: on not calling yourself hit /wiping or cheati

In Reply to: Re: on not calling yourself hit /wiping or cheati posted by Dutch on September 17, 2003 at 23:45:48:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
One_Man_Army

on September 29, 2003 at 12:38:24

: : What Field(s) do you play on?-----NO cheating' huh! I'd like to play there.......

: I think Dave made some very good points & actually a few of you have e-mailed me with some very good points as well....Look since we're talking bout Waynes field let's just say it....#1....but let's not be so naive to think it happens no where else.

: My only suggestion--comes from how I (think) Capt Mo used to run his tourneys----It was basically by invitation & if you had a bad rep..you did'nt get the invite.....He was very concerned with paintball & sportsmanship & from what I hear did'nt allow any bad element in.......of course that opens you up to a WHOLE other side of griping & critisism.....So who's the winner in the end..so I can't see that happening except for a small scale...If you like you can hope to find the fantasy field where the ref's are only there for air fills & paint checks-- or better yet I think we as players need to step up-& do the things neccesary to bring about change...& when you as a player notice another player standing up for the rules--you should have his or her back ......I'm sure it can happen
: ---but it's just gonna have take the players to do it.......
: Hope to see you all in Georgia in a couple weeks & we'll get started there.

: Peace

: :
: : Which is why I choose to not play at certain fields that tolerate cheating. The fields I play at refs are there to do paintchecks and to sign mission cards, not because there lazy because there is no cheating going on.

hey dutch, first of all it was a pleasure to hang with you at cluesII! i've played a bunch of games at wayne's and i don't think anyone there TOLERATES cheating. everyone in this sport of ours needs to look in the mirror and decide what kind of player/person they really are. you could assign one ref per person and some would still not play by the rules-- we as players need to make it painful for those people we observe cheating- maybe even to the point of social ostracism.

mark
team double threat

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.