paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: ALL EMR CASTLE CONQUEST PLAYERS PLEASE READ!!!!!

In Reply to: ALL EMR CASTLE CONQUEST PLAYERS PLEASE READ!!!!! posted by Kenneth on September 30, 2003 at 17:12:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
massive_johnson

on September 30, 2003 at 19:03:41

lucky...i want to go one on one with the great one...no wait that's me...

but seriously many friends did help EMR's makeover to a MORE remarkable field...

and that someone would vandalize is outrageous...
i cannot think of a more cowardly move...to do something and sneak away...B.S.!!!! is what that is.

'MJ'

: This message is for all players at EMR Castle Conquest on Sept. 27th. We had some vandalism to the campsite and the front entrance. Their were posts ripped out of the ground at the campsite and two 6x6 concreted poles ripped out that fell on the front gate roof. Many friends of Blue (owner of EMR) helped to put these poles in the ground. If you know who did this please let someone know go to www.emrpaintball.com. And if your reading this and your the one of the a$$holes who did this. Think to yourself If I came to your house and ripped of your light pole and threw it though your window how would you feel. Pretty pisted off!!!! So if you have a problem with this post. Let me know. My friends call my Lucky but you can call me Kenny. I'm always at EMR events. Come see me. And just remember no-one wants to go one on one with the great one, on or off the field!!! Have a nice Day.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.