paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Dreamworld

In Reply to: Re: Dreamworld posted by Fluke on September 30, 2003 at 12:09:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
DukieNukem

on September 30, 2003 at 22:54:29

Oh are u the kinda short chick with like shoulder length blondish hair? kat or something?

: Welp, I'm a referee at AG so I didn't get any raffle stuff, but I did get some of the stuff they were throwing. Plus Pakratz let me keep a load of the props for the welt I have on my forearm. Their general shot me while I had my barrel condom on and it bled like all heck broke loose. I will be out Saturday though, I believe. You can't miss me. I'm the only chick with a dragon.

:
: : man i really wanted to go but i couldnt find a ride...did you win any of the tons of stuff they were gonna give away? and btw come out this sat. cuz thats when im goin to pevs lol

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.