paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Old River, Sleepy Hollow

In Reply to: Old River, Sleepy Hollow posted by Bruce_ on September 30, 2003 at 21:22:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Rich Toth

on October 02, 2003 at 16:39:19

: Looking forward to the upcomming Old River Game.
: Hoping to have around twenty players from Brevard County show up as a rough draft for a new team. Most of us have played never played a Scenario Game. Are us "newbs" going to have to face the Florida Alliance with no help? Heard a lot of depressing stories from last year's game.
: Bruce

Like Dave said, Hugh and Keith will not let the teams be lopsided. They will do their best to keep it fair. I will say sometimes the sides may seem to be one-sided and that is due to players re-uping on paint-air,or just taking a break.I will say that my team The Black Berets dont take alot of breaks. We like to mix it up out there with all of you. Many times we play against each other. What better fun than shooting your buddies? I would like to welcome you and your guys from Brevard. Great to have you guys here. Stop by and say Hi and i'll introduce you to my guys,girls and the kids.This event sounds like it is gonna be a great one so come out and play this weekend of 24 hours of fun and great memoeries.Bring a camera cause this is a great time to see old friends and a chance to make new ones.
See ya soon
Rich Toth
Capt Black Berets

P.S. Bobby where is the trash talking? Blackbird did'nt scare you did she?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.