paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: rollcall for Old River Sleepy Hollow>>>>>

In Reply to: Re: rollcall for Old River Sleepy Hollow>>>>> posted by Rich Toth on October 04, 2003 at 19:31:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
RedEye

on October 05, 2003 at 14:07:22

For the last two Sleepy Hollow games, I have said "wild horses couldn't keep me away". Unfortunately, just three weeks ago, I landed the best paying job with more responsibility for the success of the company, than I have ever had before. I have been working seven days a week and did declare I was taking one day off.

So, I will be missing all the pregame festivities Friday night, and won't be showing til Saturday evening. You can count on me for a fiery finish Sunday morning.

Chris "Torch" Milan

: : Scenario ballers
: : Xtreme Fanatics
: : Misfits
: : Dirty Dawgs
: : Trigger Happy

: Great to have all of you coming to this event. It is gonna be a great one.Possible numbers are estimated at 250-300. Wont that be great.Thanx for the post.See you at the game.We like to go up on Fridays to see all of the players we havent seen in a while.See ya Fri if you like.
: Rich Toth
: Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.