paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Hey, Y'all come on down

In Reply to: TOY'S FOR TOTS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Joe on October 06, 2003 at 22:10:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Herb "RocketMan" Bryan

on October 06, 2003 at 22:36:39

Hey Boss Hogg, now don't get carried away with all that there fuedin' talk! This is a charitable time of year comin' up. We certainly don't want to scare away any of our northern cousins from comin' down for the game, now do we? Anyway, there's a whole passle of of us Bama folk comin' to the great state of Georgia to help in this most honorable event. I know, I know!!, who to play for, Frosty or Santa?? Wherever Col. Aiki sees fit to assign us. See Y'all soon, Ya hear!?
Ooooh, are you bringing that cannon again, Ga?

: First of all I would like to invite yall to a wonderful event. Toys for tots brings joy to so many children and needs your help. For more detailed information go to www.lowcountrypaintball.com .

: Now for the good stuff.
: From: Jefferson Davis Hogg
: To: Jessie Duke
: This is to inform you(If you Dukes can read)that after I whip your butts on the field, I will take your farm and throw Bo and Luke under the jail. You are gonna learn a new fear and that will be me and my cannon. Roscoe will be on full patrol along with the rest of the gang. So now that you have been informed I have to go and count my money.

: Sincerely,
: Jefferson Davis Hogg
: "OINK!!! OINK!!!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.