paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Wildfire... was awesome!

In Reply to: Re: Wildfire... was awesome! posted by Dutch on October 07, 2003 at 22:46:32:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Zach_Team_CoK
on October 09, 2003 at 13:54:45

: I would have to agree, the game was the best game I have been to. I have to give a special thanks to Dutch, for being a GREAT General. Our team had a blast and enjoyed every minute. By the way Dutch, We're sorry we had to put you through the tough base security but you know, No Paperwork, No entry. :)

P.S. CoK hopes to be at Last Blast!!! See ya there.

: Yea-----the field was great---Eddie has put alot of work into it since I was there a couple of years ago....Great play by all this wknd....alot of fun (cept for the hill o death).......

: I wish more Florida players would make the trip to visit our Georgia friends, fields.....Really are a bunch of good people that way ...

: I'd like to THANK all the folks who played so hard on my side this wknd......& especially the folks on the red side......In a losing effort (point wise) You proved you're class by the way you conducted yourselves even though we were handing it to you pretty good there for awhile....No whining & sour grapes---no claims of mass hysteria & cheating..You simply played hard & to the end with no quit...My hat's off to you!!!!!!!!!1

: & may I remember your example when it happens to me...(bout twice per year on avg.;)

: Cya'all---
: that's southern for;
: Peace

: : Never seen so many players going out during
: : night play. The lights worked great...
: : The weather was the absolute best...!
: : The prize package was HUGE... Which included
: : free paint at the Grand Finale for "Mark the
: : Human Tank" of the Black Hearts...!!
: : And, the partys were awesome...!!!

: : As always, the Black Hearts went above and beyond
: : the call of duty.

: : Thanks to all...

: : I had a great time. It was good to see old
: : friends again. Wish I could have seen them all.
: : But, there is always next time.

: : Special thanks to Dutch and Craig (and wife)for
: : comming up to Wildfire to run the game. Both
: : (all three) are top class Guys (gal), Generals
: : (XO), and players...

: : Time to start getting ready for the Grand Finale... Less than two months away...!!!

: :
: : Hankey ;-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.