paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: What was your favorite MXS Game?

In Reply to: Re: What was your favorite MXS Game? posted by rick applegarth on October 09, 2003 at 08:17:28:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Garry "Hardball" Nees

on October 10, 2003 at 09:42:44

Excuse me for nosing in, but I might be able to help you avoid a couple of the arguements in the future.

: i got lit up while calling for a medic and the guy said he could. another argument.

Seems to me I read a thread on the MXS board about this. Calling for a medic does not make you a nuetral player. Opposing players may continue to try for a head shot which cannot be healed by a medic.

: i got pulled out for shooting 283, 282, and 281, and he was saying i was shooting hot (limit was 280-note that if you tend to leave your gun without shooting for awhile, the first shot sometimes is hot.)
: ANOTHER argument.

In most of Pacman's pregame briefings I seem to remember his comments about zero tolerance and his philosophy that since one is likely to try and shoot someone with the first shot and the tendency for first shots to be spike, one should chrono low enough to compensate for it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.