paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: MIA 2 at First Strike

In Reply to: MIA 2 at First Strike posted by Jake_Bradley on October 10, 2003 at 00:45:36:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Chris Harding

on October 10, 2003 at 11:28:31

This is going to be a great game! I too get to play for the first time instead of reffing this one. I can't wait to try out the new e-blade!

: Well guys, it's coming up. The biggest 24 hour scenario game put on by Nocer. It's going to be a load of fun and will be at First Strike Paintball Field in Newberry, Florida. This is one of the coolest fields I have ever played on and it's going to be a blast. I get to play this game and can't wait. November 8&9th it's going to be fun as the two sides go at it. This is going to be a game you won't want to miss. Stop by and say hi at the field. I want to know who all of you are showin up.

: Jacob "F.Y.B." Bradley
: XO Recon 1

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.