paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: TOYS FOR TOTS AT A-1 IN CALHOUN GA.

In Reply to: TOYS FOR TOTS AT A-1 IN CALHOUN GA. posted by Lane on October 14, 2003 at 20:27:44:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Joe "GEORGIA" Hamilton

on October 14, 2003 at 21:55:48

First I would like to point out how lame it is to schedule an event the week after 24 hour games holds their toys for tots game. I am glad to see that more people are getting involved. My problem is that your game is so close to 24 hours game day. Most players can't afford back to back games and conflicts arise about which game to go to. Well I have never been one to complain about many things, but this shows how much of a choad you really are. I hope this is not an attempt to hurt an event that benefits so many kids. So far, I have seen 3 out of 5 games that 24 hour games have had were charity event games. Is this your first? I wonder is this a display of hatred toward the Donuts. From my understanding you don't get along with them too well. If this is then perhaps you can put paintball politic aside.
Well this is my 2 cents worth.
Sincerely,
Joe"GEORGIA"Hamilton

: There will be a toys for tots day game at a-1 in calhoun ga. on the 22nd of nov. Entry is a $15 to $20 toy and paint will be $55 with $10 all day air! For more info cantact me at capt_lane@deathinc.org

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.