paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: MIA 2 at First Strike

In Reply to: Re: Old River, Thks-Good Paint? posted by Chainsaw on October 15, 2003 at 22:24:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Chris Harding

on October 16, 2003 at 11:05:12

How many scenario games have you attended with case prices at 70 or less? I haven't in the past 10 years, but everyone must complain about something I suppose.

At the time of the advertising they did believe this (or the toys for tots game) was going to be their last because the great state of FL was purchasing their land through Eminent Domain. There is appearantly some additional talks going on about that so it has been delayed. Personally I hope that the state decides not to buy.

Hugh and Keith are great guys and are always out to make sure everyone is having a good time. It doesn't sound like you did at this game. I recommend you talk with Hugh to have it straightened out, he is a really nice guy.

: Good paint?

: $70 dollars a case?!
: It better be good, by the way I thought this was the last scenario event at Old River?...( Nice Fluffy market gag), I guess used car sales at paintball parks is next. Since "Stand up" play is everybodies motto in scenario ball these days how about "stand up" Advertising, or are we gonna start playing and paying outrageous prices for such things as "Save the Gulf of Mexico Spotted Jellyfish Charity." I don't know?...but that whole "last ever" thing left a bad feeling and my butt still hurts.

: Thanks,
: Chainsaw

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.