paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Old River, Thks-Good Paint?

In Reply to: Re: Old River, Thks-Good Paint? posted by Chainsaw on October 15, 2003 at 22:24:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Hugh Mc_Elvey

on October 16, 2003 at 23:40:57

No advertising gimmack Chainsaw. I was as surprised as anyone about the sudden change in fortune we've experienced. I didn't find out that the state had delayed the filing of the Emminent Domain petition until Friday night just before the game. Keith's lawyer has told him to go ahead and plan for the winter season; we're glad to do so. We've never had a problem recruiting players; everyone pretty much knows that Keith and I will do everything we can to ensure you have a great time. I have to pay $80 a case basically everywhere I play. We haven't changed our prices in the 4 years I've been doing scenarios at Old River. Name me one thing you buy that hasn't changed prices in the last 4 years. As the other guys have said; drop me a line and I'll try to add anything to the game that you might want provided that the other players can have a good time and no one gets hurt. I do my dead level best to make the games honest, fair, safe and, utmost, fun for all players. See everyone for the GRINCH on November 29th. Hugh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.