paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Caps Again For Readability... Enjoy!

In Reply to: Spin, spin, spin... posted by Andy on October 16, 2003 at 18:37:30:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Mr. Hankey

on October 17, 2003 at 17:22:53

: No, you're right, you just get on here and plant the seeds like "$5,000 PROFIT!" "in your pocket!" and start talking about "receipts" in a manner that IMPLIES and makes an attempt (classy attempt, mind you ;-) ) to make people think you're the National Inquirer with a video camera and a hot story... Then you back away like, "hey, I don't care myself..." You don't have to SAY it directly, and you don't - so people (not knowing) look at it and take it the wrong way. Right, Spinmaster?

MR DEFENSIVE STILL...? LET ME MAKE ONE THING VERY
VERY CLEAR - I AM NOT "AND WILL NEVER" BACK AWAY
FROM YOU IN ANY WAY, MANNER, SHAPE OR FORM...
I AM TIRED OF YOU TRASHING EVERYONE: OTHER FIELD
OWNERS; OTHER PROMOTORS; NOW OTHER PLAYERS -
INCLUDING MYSELF - WHICH YOU HAVE NOW EITHER
ADMITTED TO OR IMPLIED TO BE, AT-LEAST IN PART,
YOUR DOING...

I AM STILL AWAITING MY APOLOGY FROM YOU FROM SOME SIX MONTHS AGO WHEN YOU "WRONGFULLY" TRASHED ME.
LIKE I WILL EVER GET THAT... NO CLASS...

FUNNY THAT YOU CALLED ME THE "SPIN DOCTOR". I
BELIEVE YOU ALSO STATED (OR IMPLIED) THAT "I" AM
"BAD FOR THE 'GAME'". WHILE I AM FLATTERED THAT
YOU THINK I HAVE SUCH INFLUENCES OVER PEOPLE - I
DO NOT. AND, I BELIEVE MY QUOTE FROM YOUR VERY
OWN WEB SITE HAS SHOWN EVERYONE WHO'S "REALLY"
BAD FOR PAINTBALL...

: Your words:
: "YOU HAVE BASICALLY STATED THAT YOU WILL PROFIT, AND THAT MONEY (IF ANY) WILL NOT GO TO THE CHARITY. (NOT THAT THRERE IS A BIG PROBLEM WITH THAT - BUT I WANTED TO KNOW)"

: You wanted to know? Again, I've gotta ask why are YOU so concerned with what I do? With a game that you won't be at, or that you'd "never heard about"? I haven't stated anything about any "profits" going anywhere, again, not that its any of YOUR concern. Go sling your Hankey somewhere else...

FUNNY THING IS, I WAS THINKING OF COMING TO
THE GAME PRIOR TO YOUR ATTACK. IS YOUR WAR PLAN
REALLY TO ATTACK OTHER FIELD OWNERS, OTHER
PROMOTORS, AND PLAYERS...? HEY! THAT WILL WORK!
IF I AM GOING TO PLAY A "CHARITY" GAME I HAVE THE
RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO TO THE
CHARITY BEFORE I SPEND MY MONEY - SO WHY DO YOU
HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH BEING HONEST ABOUT WHERE
THE CASH IS GOING...??? HEM...? WHY DO YOU SEEM
TO FEEL THAT MY QUESTION WAS POSED ONLY TO YOU...?

YES IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT I WILL NOT BE AT YOUR
GAME...

***I DELETE EVERYTHING BELOW THIS; AS IT APPEARS THAT SOMEONE WAS SO UPSET THAT HE FAILED TO DELETE THE PARTS HE DID NOT ADDRESS.

HANKEY - THAT'S RIGHT HANKEY!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.