paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Sleepy Hollow

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Gol-D-Lox
on October 18, 2003 at 09:00:02

Sleepy Hollow was a great game. Thank you Keith, the Old River staff, and of course HUGHY! Even though our side ended up on the lower side of points, I have to take my hat of to all of the RED team. Great job guys! It was sand up ball all weekend.
To all those that got awards you truely earned them this weekend. Tony, Creig, Jammie, and BEN.. ALL of you were great REFs. thank you so much for the hard work.
I also want to thank Rich and Dave R. You two came to my base at different times and the leadership that you two displayed with the crew that ya'll lead was awsome, both of you showed me respect and you both played by the rules....YOU COME, YOU TAKE, YOU LEAVE!!! Good job.
And to Lyndy.....Next time, I'll be prepared to take you on in the Mud. I just didn't have a tape for the video camera. It was alot of fun .
Thanks again Old River!!!!

Kristie Gol-D-Lox
Rabid Woodpeckers / Wolfpack

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.