paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Hankey

In Reply to: Big Mac... posted by Mr. Hankey on October 20, 2003 at 14:12:18:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
bigmac@teamhalfcocked.com
on October 22, 2003 at 09:34:04

: Thank you for your thoughts; I understand and
: can appreciate them... always have, always
: will...

: Please keep in mind that my issue is with
: Andy and the Shameless promotion of his events -
: (and anyone else using his same shameless tactics)
: not his current team. Also, please keep
: in mind that this has nothing to do with my
: current team - so let's not drag the teams into
: this. I am not a spokesman for my team - I am,
: as I have so clearly stated "a player"...

: As for the all the B**tching, I will never allow
: Andy (or anyone) to come out here in this
: inviroment and bash me with out posting my own
: comments... this has gone on for more than six
: months - I am tired of extending my hand to him
: only to find out later that I have yet another dagger in my back - NOT ANYMORE...

: With all due repect Mac...

: Hankey ;-)

I understand that you and Hoop have problems and you have every right to defend yourself if you think you aree being slandered or wronged in any way. Personally I don't care how he promotes his games, hell I have even helped by putting flyers up for him, and have tried talking probably hundreds of people into coming up to his games.

The only problem that I have is when one promoter starts stuff with other promoters. Has 24 hour games had this weekend booked for almost a year?yeah, is it A-1's right to have a game anytime they see fit? yeah, are people gonna go to both games? probably not, Do people already know which game they are gonna attend? absoulutely. BIG DEAL
This is not the first incident between the two and it's not gonna be the last either.

I really don't care that Hoop and them put a little money in their pockets either off of this "Charity event". I mean they aree Buying the prize packages, suppling free event t-shirts, and i'm suree i'll have a fantastic time just like i do everytime i go up there.

Like i have said before, the only games in the North Georgia area that I think could compare to theirs is when MXS or Dollack comes to Wildfire, just wish everyone could get along, come up and throw down like what it used to be before the "Great Donut Split". Used to be so much more fun, back then it was EVERYONE hating on the Donuts, because noone could touch ya'll on the field, Muddy Smacking on me real bad on the donut site, everyone having fun. Well...most of it used to be much more fun. Now, it seems that it's just the ex-donuts and Capt. Lane hating on the Donuts, Muddy rarely shows up and everyone has their own field that they play at. Hell, from what i hear, alot of the times the Moles cannot play on the same side during a game because then ya'll get accused of "Letting Dollacks team win".

It's become too much of a business and not enough of getting together with your old friends to suit me.

Just my $.02
Mac

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.