paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

I'd like to see it his way, but I can't get...

In Reply to: Re: WOODS BALL IS GAY! posted by _Hollywood_ on October 29, 2003 at 18:52:32:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Kerry "V i p e r" Rosenberry
on October 31, 2003 at 11:56:36

...my head that far up my a$$. :^)

"Ihate" the guys with slow connections when "Tehy" get impatient and hit the "Submit" button over and over.

I also hate people who call themselves "Christian" and then tell a manufacturer that they "can go to hell."

As far as playing on the wrong field, as Smakman stated, it was designed to be played ion the woods. It was played ONLY in the woods for years. The TOURNAMENTS were played in the woods, and the tournament fields were HUGE. And if you showed up wearing motocross clothes and bright colors you would be laughed off the field.

Things change, junior. You might as well be saying that they should stop putting these new V8 engines in cars, as they were designed for the little four-bangers they have now. Or Harley Davidson shouldn't be copying the V-Twin motors that Honda and Yamaha make. Or anyone selling a hamburger that is larger than a beer coaster should stop. They were intended to be 5 inches across like McDonald's makes them now.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it....you should BE so lucky. ;^)

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Viper Paintball Scenarios
http://www.viperpaintball.com

Proud Member of William Shatner's "Magnificent Seven"
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/articles/pressreleases/091002shat.shtml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.