paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

now that I'm out of class... hehehehehehe

In Reply to: Hey guy's he got tagged in the nadds by a wdballer posted by Embers_of_WR@TH_(Team_Tox) on November 03, 2003 at 16:15:23:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Embers_of_WR@TH_(Team_Tox)

on November 03, 2003 at 17:55:28

Ok, now that I really have time to finish my previous post I will. Dude speedball/tourney is great. I use it for practice. It has come in handy in many rec/scenario games when everyone gets cluster f**ked in one area and the paint is flying like a speedball game. But I have one advantage, while guys like you are letting paint (and penning everyone down so they can low crawl away) fly I low crawl away and get an overall view of the situation from a safe distance and then take you out along with whoever else is available by sneaking up on you. I can't count how many times I've taken out wannabe speedball bada$$e$ like you because you don't get the fact that unloading a whole case of paint is not the key in woodball. Thinking about your situation and using stealth is the key. By the way I can unload a whole case of paint on the field in one match... it's almost pointless. You might as well blindfold me and I'll just shoot randomly here and there.

One more point for you... don't mess up my religion by being an @$$hole. To many stereotypes out there for me already.

Oh and another thing spell check is great. Unless you have drain bamage (had to spell it that way so you'd recognize it) from shoving that head of yours so far up your @$$.

Hope to see you on the field when I have my new compact mortar launcher built.

Embers of Wrath (Black Ops Inc.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.