paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Tactical Markers Customer Service SUCK!

In Reply to: Disadvantages of paintball as a hobbie / sport posted by magattack on November 11, 2003 at 13:16:23:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Michael "g_splat" Passino
on November 11, 2003 at 15:45:57

I find your argument to be somewhat weak.

Yes paintball can be pricey, but you’re dealing with a sport that requires equipment to be continually renewed (i.e.: paintballs, air, etc…) much like golf. I’d also like to point out to you that golf can be just as expensive as paintball, many times more so depending where you play. Everything in life has costs wether you see them or not. The thing is you need to choose which cost you consider worthy to pay.

As far as your generalization about player ages, the average age where I play on a weekly basis is 27, not 15. Actually, there are eight of us who are 30 or older. Maybe you should try a different field or even scenario games? Most scenarios seem to interest a "older" crowd.

You’re compairing apples and oranges here. There’s no way you can have the same experiences on a mountain bike that you can playing paintball. Scuba is a “social” sport, but once you’re under, your ability to interact with the other divers drop severely.

If you’re having such a moral dilemma over wether to start playing again or not, I’d suggest sell whatever paintball equipment you still have and move on to something else you find more allowable in your life.

Sorry buddy, I just call it like I see it.

Mike
paintball_chi
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BUFpaintball/

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.