paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

A Great wknd at First Strike

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dutch
on November 12, 2003 at 23:16:07

Hey all----what a Great time out at the M.I.A. game.

David and Jason you guy's rocked it again!!!!!1 All my spies loved the computer....Don't think they figured it all out but they had fun and it was WELL thought out....

Hey Chet----sorry bout all the truth serum....normal Generals only get one dose but normal is the optimum word here....Hey like you said--ONE day we'll have to play on the same side instead of beating each other up.....You are a Great leader & motivator though & it's always a pleasure....

Thanks also to Jack & his Wife for all their hard work. IT SHOWED--the field was awesome and many upgrades too. You guy's are great and Thanks for being so nice.

To my red team--GREAT _JOB......I did'nt get to talk & meet with all of you but I saw how you all played this wknd...& it was impressive..

Chip you were the best XO I think I've had all year & I'll be eternally gratefull for the helicopter enlightenment..Thanks also to Billy 'FireBug' Lyndy,Tommy Lee & his son 'Ug'--Lee..kinda 'a boy named sue thing here--kid will be tough -no doubt lol

To Full Throttle --You guy's are the Best--Great job on the intell & Big John--I think there's a song bout you too....something bout out muscling a train?

Allstars--WOW once again....I was so glad to know you all were travelling up to play ....You guy's will always be on the top of my request list.

Timmy the one Man Gladiator----Thank You--Got it done everytime---again..

Bill & son from Recon I know you could'nt stay long but you did some major damage--Thanks...

Also Thanks to Hugh & his lovely Wife.....I hope you feel better.........You did a Great job especially sniping on the ridge.....

Andif I missed anyone I'm sorry---I know you all had fun and your efforts were greatly appreciated...

Again Thanks to David & Jason-----That was alot of fun & I know it took alot of work for you guy's to pull it off....GREAT JOB!!!!!!1

Peace

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.