paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

The Grinch Steals Cristmas again at Old River

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Rich Toth

on November 15, 2003 at 18:22:45

Dear Hollyclause,

I have been a good little green boy.So where's my presents? Forgot to stop by my place once again, and i'm sick of it ya hear. So this is what i'm gonna do. First after taken all your presents that you have brought for all these boys and girls and i'm gonna give them to the Marine Corp. Toys for Tots. I'll get the credit this time. After that im gonna cut down your tree. They im gonna get the raindeer drunk and take them out for a spin. So now you know my game plan. How you ghonna react? Well Hollyclause? Did I mention I ran into your old buddy Scrooge? Well he said send his regards and hell see you on the 29th. Till then my little fat friend.
Rich Toth
Black Berets
The Grinch
P.S. You have been slimed

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.