paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Crossfire

In Reply to: will someone e-mail me info on nitro posted by Andrew on November 17, 2003 at 01:38:17:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Not_Bob
on November 17, 2003 at 15:59:15

I have played with both 3000 and 4500 tanks.
I fully recommend getting a 4500.
I have a Crossfire 4500 92 and 88 stubby and they are awesome.
I can shoot a case of paint and still have air!
The fields and stores I deal with can all fill to 4500 and I personally have never been to a field that can't fill to that. if you need more info, check out www.crossfireinc.com and email em.
Tell em' NotBob sent ya.

NotBob
Capt. Mayberry Marauders

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.