paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Thank You 24 hour games!!!!!!!!!!TOYS FOR TOTS!!!!

In Reply to: Thank You 24 hour games!!!!!!!!!!TOYS FOR TOTS!!!! posted by Joe on November 20, 2003 at 14:29:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Nicko999

on November 20, 2003 at 19:36:59

: Once again 24hourgames has done it again. Big props going out to hoop and aiki and all of the players who made the game so much fun. Billy and the candy cane train was the funiest thing I have seen unless I look in the mirror. Chester I thank you for coming up and taking on the role of frosty.I hope to play for you in the future. Anyway I had a blast and hope to be there next time.

It truly was an awesome game, and never trust a peppermint train when it's coming for you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.