paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Hurricane Paintball Park

In Reply to: Hurricane Paintball Park posted by Mike VanEldik on November 20, 2003 at 08:55:44:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BILLY "ROGUEMONKEY02" WHEELER

on November 21, 2003 at 05:39:13

: That's right, I said Park. The City of Palm Bay Parks and Rec Dept, the Rogue Warriors Paintball Team and General Chester's Paintballs would like to invite everyone to the GRAND OPENING of Central Florida's newest field. As far as we know, this is the country's first public paintball park. It's going to be Saturday, Nov 29. The park is located about 15 min off I-95 just South of Melbourne FL. NOCER Productions is planning the first 24 hour game in January. Don't miss it.

Hey everyone the field is amazing. I have been to almost all the field in florida and Team Rogue Warriors have not held anything back in building this field. For what land they had to work with you could play here for days and not get bored. The buildings and the layout of the field are just awesome. To both Mike's, Glen, Don, and the rest of the Rogue Warriors, you have out done yourselves. And I know there is more to come. Julio you have really put this field together the right way. I hope everyone gets a chance to come play. And I will see you in the middle, Where ever that is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.