paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Toys for Tots at Old River 11/29

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Rich Toth

on November 23, 2003 at 08:14:04

It is time for Toys for Tots again. Can anybody think of a better charity event to attend. Keith and Charlene are having their free BBQ again. This event is a great one to attend and is for another great cause. Admission is an unwrapped toy of 10 dollars or more to benifit the youngsters that usually dont have such a nice Christmas. I think this is a great cause and if you do also I encourage you all to attend.Just think, you get to have a good meal, you get to shoot at your friends,and you get the satisfactioin of knowing that your good deed will benifit some young person this holliday season.So I say to you all.Will you fight for HollyClause The famous Hollywood. Or will you fight for the green guy and his partner in crime this year The Scrooge? The choice is yours. Remember Hollyclause is paying people in siver dollars to play for him an or to shoot me.Either way, it will be another great event hosted by Old River and game director Hugh>he always has new surprises up his sleeve. Well you now have six days to decide.see ya
The Grinch
Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.