paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Mrs Clause has GREEN smudges on her and Santa >>

In Reply to: Hollyclause eats yellow snow! The Grinch says so! posted by Rich Toth on November 23, 2003 at 08:19:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Old Timers

on November 23, 2003 at 15:18:54

>>>>likes green Elves.....HMmmm, who to "gunfight" for ??? either way the Naughty Old Children will get toys. With our magic dark sleigh we can fly easly to and from both the Grinch's hide out and Santa's workshop...see you all there !!! (We will play definately for any one who can cure my "dry socket" after a tooth was pulled 9 days of pain ago)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
: The time is approaching my friend. I hope you have brought lots of silver dollars.
: Grinch and Scrooge are ready are you?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.