paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Toys for Tots Big sucsess at Old River!!!

In Reply to: Toys for Tots Big sucsess at Old River!!! posted by Rich Toth on December 01, 2003 at 18:55:10:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BlackBird

on December 03, 2003 at 18:50:44

Great Game!! Thanks to the Kirschners for their hospitality and for hosting a great event! Hugh - great job, and Refs - thanks for being there and helping out.
Congrats to 'HollyClause' who stole Christmas back from the Grinch. Thanks to Rich and Mo(Black Berets) for another fun game ;)
Special thanks to Whitney and Kayla for their help in the base :)
Ya'll have a great Christmas, and we'll see ya in February for Ma Barker 24 hours!!

BlackBird
Black Berets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Thanks to all who attended either to play or just hang out. It was very nice to see all of those toys go to the Marine Corp. You people should be very proud of yourselves for being so generous.Keith and Charlene have always provided a great paintball and family atmosphere at Old River. Hugh, you are a great scenerio director and friend. Thank you for the Tippman A-5 when I needed it most.Ragtop video as always nice to have you guys filming. My team and I realy enjoy your movies.Please keep the film rolling. Congrats to Hollywood and his team. They were the victors in this saga of the Grinch. The blue team played very hard and fought their battles fierce. Team Ronin,M.O.D.,Damage Inc.and all the other blue players, I would be onered to have you fight with me again anytime. And to Lyndy my faithfull Radio Operator,as always helping ease the burden of command. Thank you. And many,many thanks to my team The Black Berets. You guys are the best.And to my XO David (MO) Pendley thank you for holding down the base when I was on general assisted missions. Hope I did'nt forget anybody, see you all soon.
: Rich Toth
: The Grinch
: Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.