paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: I'm becomming Famous, Copy Mine....

In Reply to: I'm becomming Famous, Copy Mine.... posted by Dale on December 15, 2003 at 11:12:57:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Clayphoto

on December 16, 2003 at 07:37:54

The only equipment that I've bought for paintball that doesn't hang on my gun is my throat protector, Gore-tex mid-top hiking shoes, JT Spectra Mask, Dye gloves, squeegie, and my cammo 3-100 pack with Allen Paintball Alligator 100 pods. Even my Real-Tree cammo is just borrowed from my uncle who doesn't deer hunt anymore.

As long as you stay away from JT Pro gloves, the straps work the best for me. Flick of the wrist and I have my pod. Takes me longer to unbutton my shirt and reach in to get my pull through squeegie than it does to go from 0 to 100 balls in my hopper.

For me playing recball woods, hyper, and speedball, functionality means don't bring anything but your gun and paint.

: Bdu Top with pockets sewn on each shoulder for 2 Radios.
: Bdu Bottom with pockets sewn on to hold 2 barrels instead of a squeegie. Sewn in Knee Pads.
: Boots
: Mask with throat protection.

: Camo 8+1 pod carrier
: Camo Back Pack RPG.
: 4+1 pod carrier on my front to hold RPG Ammo.

: Too many straps... Want it all in one BDU style top.

: In rec and scenerio ball, Functionality is the key word.

: The Tournament crowd is more fashion conscious but again it has to work on the field of play.

: It has to work on the field and THAT takes some R&D.

: 911 makes tactical gear, packs, etc. A LOT of people like it but I pass cause I like concealment. Flat Black is OK but still looks like a gear pack on a target...

: Looking for some marketing ideas for paintball clothing in the scenerio crowd? E mail me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.