paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

its just a matter of CHOICE my friend

In Reply to: Re: How big is the Palm Bay Field? n/t posted by RogueMonkey01 on December 16, 2003 at 21:12:08:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
RogueMonkey01

on December 17, 2003 at 05:23:29

Don't sweat the small stuff here. Lets leave this issue alone and stop stirring the pot. No one is putting anyone down here. ( at lest some of us aren't) Both have great fields. Jimmy at SW is one of the best guys around and does run a good field. I wish him the best at his game. As posted previously, it is unfortunate that these two fine producers ended up with games the same weekend. I'm sure the 300 players that come to the PB game won't hurt the SW Paintball MXS game. I myself am sorry that I will not be able to attend their game, as I have attended in the past few years, but sometimes things come up. I live here, so I make the choice not to drive 4 hrs away. This is Paintball not war! Keep the peace folks!
: Not really sure....the Rogue Warriors built it maybe one of them knows for sure, and the City of Palm Bay owns and operates it, so maybe one of them will post its size. I heard it is somewhere in the range of 25-30 acres. That is why they are capping it to 300. Remember...Blanding was larger and they had a cap of 300! Size doesnt matter, its all in how you use it!

: : : How is the world are you gonna get 300 people on that field????? I think I would rather play a field that is alot bigger and have alot more teams to play against. Plus vendors for your marker needs.
: : : See ya at the MXS game :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.