paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: I Give Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Reply to: I Give Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by _MG_ on December 18, 2003 at 05:54:30:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BILLY WHEELER

on December 18, 2003 at 09:02:28

: This subject has been addressed way more than it needs to be, and Hollywood if you are retiring, why do you even give a damn? I think folks should just not give into this line of fire attacking, and maybe he will shut up!!!!
: MG
: .

: : : Hollywood, you have already stirred this pot before.....why do you continue? Do you have nothing better to do?

: : I've got a little down time between now and the middle of January, and besides, I'm retiring at the end of next July, so it's gotten to the point where I don't much care if I pizz somebody off.

: : I've had to be "politically correct" for 14 and a half years, Now, I don't. If I think something is dumb or stupid, I'll say so, and holding two games 120 miles apart (straight line distance; 150 miles driving distance) on the same dates, is, on the surface, dumb as hell.

: : OK, it's been explained that the City of Palm Bay wanted an event on that date, and so one was chosen and contracted. But I'm wondering if the folks up at Palm Bay just said "Yessir, we'll get right on it!" when the city "suggested" the date, or if they said something to the effect of "Another producer is holding a similar game that same weekend at Ft. Myers, which will attract many of the same players and teams that we are trying to attract, and therefore, we think it might be a better idea to do this in February, when we are not facing competition!"

: : "Hollywood"

Most of the people that will show for the game in palm bay will be locals that have never played in a scenario game before. There will be a few teams that come to play but it is not going to hurt the head count in FT MYERS. Yes I would like to go to the MSX game but I have to work in the AM on Satuerday, So I can't go. But I will be able to go to Palm Bay's Because I live in Palm Bay. There was 2 games a few month's ago that were scheduled on the same weekeend and I didn't see all the trash talk then. I also don't see the two production company's on here bad mouthing each other. It happened and it will be over soon. We will all go on playing paintball. And I am sure it will happen again someday, someplace, somewhere. It probably won't be these two production companies, but it will happen again. So lets all get over this and find a field and shoot some paint. All this trash talk is giving scenario paintball a bad name!!!!!! So why don't everyone just leave the subject be and go on with there lives.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.