paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Oklahoma D-day 2004

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
robuss1

on January 08, 2004 at 14:20:09

Opps. I sent that last message too soon. I know it's still 5-6 months away but it is the biggest game of the year. I understand this year they will limit it to 3000 players. Last year there were 3200 and it was a hoot. Great game. This year I'm hearing rumors that it will be played a lot different, from the Allies side. There is a lot of chatter that they are ignoring the game plan. I don't expect the allies to give away their new strategy here in public but has anyone heard about this? It would be interesting to have the game a little more unknown going in. Do you think they will go over the 3000 player limit. Anyone bringing new tanks to the game. Last year there were about 30.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.