paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: HURRICANE PAINTBALL/ GAME NEXT WEEK

In Reply to: HURRICANE PAINTBALL/ GAME NEXT WEEK posted by _MG_ on January 11, 2004 at 20:06:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dean "_Clyde_" Murphy
on January 12, 2004 at 16:22:39

I am looking forward to this innaugural event at the first ever municipality owned paintball field. I was down at the field last weekend taking a look around and I think it is going to be an awesome time. I want to first thank NOCER and Hurricane Paintball Park for putting on this event. I want to thank all the players up front for the upstanding play I expect see out there this weekend. I also want to thank the Rogue Warriors for making such an awesome field and getting it ready for Scott, The Bad Monkeys, myself and the rest of the Red Team from the South Base to come in and dominate the field.

Dean "Clyde" Murphy
XO Red Team
South Base

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.