paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Spaceyballs thank you/ A scenario paintball first

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BOB "PAPPABOAR" LLOYD
on January 12, 2004 at 21:47:14

I want to thank everyone who came to this weekends Spacy Balls game and specialy to the NOCER (pronounced NO-sir) productions and staff at First Strike paintball. To all my refs. You guys deserve all the thanks people are showering on you. You guys did an awesome job. To the players it was youre great attitude wich made that awsome job possible. I hope the whole bunch of you can come back down for my second run as the taunting French general in NOCERs Holy Grail part deux. So we may whip that nasty So called King Arthur and all his silly English Kaaaaa_nigits a second time. Dont forget to bring your stuffed animals and coconuts...or kiwis... (sorry Comando...couldnt resist) but be ware the knights who say Niii.

One last thing.
I dont know for certain. But I think, I might have been the first head ref ever to actually have the distinct honor of ordering the field owners card to be punched for a rule infraction, during this weekends Spaceyballs game. To be totaly honest, afterwards I was actually thanked by Jack for making the call. Because he shared my belief that although anybody can slip up and make a mistake. No body is above the rules of the game himself included. I also will clarify the infraction was not one which is catagorized as a cheat( i.e. wiping, playing on,or shooting hot) but of command shack protocall. But a rule is a rule and to his credit as soon as he learned of his mistake he admitted to the error and as all stand up players do he accepted the admonishment and made no excuses or argument with the ref on the call.
I hope see every one who can make it at the Rocky and Bullwinkle game at low country in Feb where I might finally get to go blow some stuff up.
Pappaboar

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.