paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Shot in the Dark

In Reply to: posted by on January 16, 2004 at 21:26:40:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:

on January 19, 2004 at 16:50:15

: I hate to be the one to tell everyone but Keith and Charlene are having problems and I've canceled the February game with Charlene until they get things sorted out. I didn't do this lightly since I had already invested a good bit of time and expense before the issues came to light. I'm not taking sides since I'm friends with both and hope they can work out their differences. I hate to do this but feel it best for everyone. I've always given you quality games and won't take a chance of anything less. I appreciate everyone coming to our games these past years and hope to do more at Old River or with another quality field in the future. For now I will just be playing paintball and leaving the game direction to the others that are producing scenarios . To my many friends in paintball: Anyone need an extra trooper on the roster? See you in middle at some point in the future. Hugh

Hugh, Good to hear you still will be around the paintball scene.I would like to say that your can join us on our ventures in and out of state. Any team would be lucky to have you as a member. You always will be an honorary member of the Black Berets. If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me.Good luck my friend.
Rich Toth
Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.