paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Hurricane Park and Nocer Productions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"BackDoor"

on January 20, 2004 at 22:35:49

I would just like to let everyone know that this weekend was a great success for the City of Palm Bay and Nocer Productions. By success, I mean a great time was had by all.

I would like to congratulate Rick from the Rogue Warriors and his "Blue" team on their win as well as Scott from the Bad Monkeys and his "Red" team for making it such a hard fight. Both teams worked hard both days.

I would also like to thank Dave and Jason with Nocer Productions for having me on as their head Ref. Thanks also goes to the City of Palm Bay for providing me with excelent staff. Between the staff and great players, it made it easy for me this weekend.

I was glad to see many of the teams that I usually am fighting with or against at this game. Bad Monkeys, Rogue Warriors, War Wagon, Black Berets, and others. It was also nice seeing Ben Torcelli out playing and who generously added to the prize give away, Thanks Ben!

Another needed thanks goes to Chester, Cathy, Billy and Lorie with General Chesters Paintball for all their support and friendship as well as sponsorship of the game. It is people like you, Ben with Millenium Paintball, Cops911, ScenarioPainball.com, and the other sponsors that lets the players know that the industry cares.

Overall, the staff, the players, the story line, the field, the sponsors, and producers made this an excellent weekend for paintball. I am looking forward to seeing everyone that makes it up to Ludowici, GA for Nocers next event "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle" February 7 & 8 at Low Country Paintball. Bobby "PoppaBoar" will be the head Ref for the game while I get to play. Till then, Heads up and elbows in.

Andy "BackDoor" Graham
Capt. Rabid Woodpeckers
WolfPack

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.