paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: CIA Satellite Photos of Ft. Apache

In Reply to: Re: CIA Satellite Photos of Ft. Apache posted by on February 09, 2004 at 18:01:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:

on February 09, 2004 at 18:05:29

: : NEWS FLASH - CIA satellite photos reveal that the
: : Black Berets under the leadership of CAPT. Rich
: : and General "I'M BACK" Jim, are building a
: : TOP SECRET bunker complex with new gun towers, 6'walls, and it's rumored a under ground command
: : center complete with a sat-comm center, ammo dump, and tunnels leading out side of the complex
: : for clandestine anti-infiltration operations. the
: : defenders are working feverisly to complete the
: : new fort, and i QUOTE from General "I'M BACK' Jim
: : "THIS FORT AND ALL OF ITS FLAGS WILL NEVER FALL, NOT ONE ATTACKERS WILL STEP FOOT INSIDE THIS FORT. I WILL CONTUNE TO CRUSH ALL I HAVE FACED IN THE PAST OR WILL IN THE FUTRUE. WE WILL DEFEND
: : THIS FORT, AND TAKE ON ALL CHALLENGERS, ALL
: : WALK-ONS AND ANYONE WHO SHOWS UP." SMACK! SMACK!

We will not fall. This fort cannot be taken.You are all evited to try but in the end we will be victorous. Rich Toth. Oh ya, after you try to take our fort you can have a FREE BBq. Who will try. See ya at the fort.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.