paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Old River Paintball

In Reply to: posted by on February 22, 2004 at 18:45:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BlackBird

on February 24, 2004 at 20:40:14

Hey Hugh!

It was great to see you again, and to have you playing with us at Fort Apache!! I know ALL of us are looking forward to more scenarios and Fun days at Old River, with you at the top! ;)

Dave and Jason - happy to have you guys being involved with those of us at Old River also! Will see ya'll soon.

Hugh - you definitely have my support for the Holy Grail game (can't wait to fill more pods LOL)

(P.S.) Thanks also, to Jimmy Norton, for help and comraderie at Fort Apache!

BlackBird

: Just want to let everyone know that Old River is moving forward with Charlene firmly at the helm. I had a blast yesterday standing ground alongside the Berets, Alamo style, against a lot of players. It was something on the order of 25 players against 100 but the fortifications stood and the Berets made it a "perfect score" with no flags pulled. The biggest score of the day though was my talks with Charlene, Dave and Jason of Nocer Productions. Charlene and I have worked out a tentative arrangement that will let us go forward on the path Old River was originally headed and we scheduled the next tentative scenario as a 24 hour based on the Matrix series of movies to run in May as it was announced just before the problems with Keith began. This promises to be one more interesting game. In the mean time I'm generaling a big game at First Strike next month and have tenatively agreed on generaling the Holy Grail game for Nocer against Poppa Boar. I need some backing on this big event guys; anti up and let me know you'll be there for support. Best regards; I really appreciated the support everyone showed toward me yesterday. It was great to see all the friends and I'll promise you future scenario games that rival the best. See you in the middle, Hugh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.